KCJ – Modern Slavery Policy
Modern Slavery Policy
1. KCJ Training and Employment Solutions is committed to eliminating modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour and similar human rights.
2. KCJ Training and Employment Solutions is committed to ensuring that its staff and any workers it supplies (Directly or indirectly) are not subject to behaviour or threats that may amount to modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour and similar human rights.
3. KCJ Training and Employment Solutions provides appropriate training and awareness information for all its staff.
Our senior managers receive detailed training in identifying and resolving concerns around modern slavery and human trafficking.
Our recruiters, HR Personnel and/or staff involved in our procurement and supply chains undertake training courses that include guidance around modern slavery and human trafficking as well as other wider human rights,.
4. Any staff, workers or other parties are strongly encouraged to report any concerns or suspicions they might have to the Managing Director.
5. The cost of recruitment is a business cost and that no fee or cost for recruitment will be charged to workers directly or indirectly, in whole or in part.
6. Reports surrounding these issues are taken extremely seriously by our Directors, who are committed to ensuring that all investigations shall be prompt and effective. If our investigations reveal any issues, we are committed to taking appropriate action, including but not limited to:
Removing that organisation from our supplier list, passing details to the appropriate law enforcement bodies
7. We regularly monitor our risks in this area through the use of relevant key performance indicators, including;
The percentage of suppliers who provide their own modern slavery policy
The amount of time spent on audits, re-audits, spot checks, and related due diligence.
The level of modern slavery training and awareness amongst our staff.
8. As part of our efforts in this area we publish a modern slavery statement on annual basis.
This policy was adopted in December 2017 and agreed by our board of directors and is reviewed annually.