- Reliability and punctuality essential due to nature of role and shift pattern
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to communicate within and across functions at all levels and with confidence
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements
- A self-starter and able to work autonomously
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Experience of working in a relationship/front of house role is essential.
Location: - Milton Park, Oxfordshire
Hours: - The employee will normally work 1300 – 1900, Monday – Friday. Some flexibility is required, and your hours may need to be changed to cover for absences and to meet business needs.
Pay rate: - £10 - £10.50 per hour
- Handling of incoming and outgoing calls and emails accordingly
- Greeting and signing in visitors
- Sorting and franking post and parcels
- Arranging courier collections
- Booking Taxi’s as required
- Ensuring security protocols are adhered to and in accordance with policies and procedures
- Participate in Fire Test activities and play active role within Fire Incident Team in preparedness for incidents
For further information, please contact our Wantage Branch on 01235 242240.
Michael - 07377836558
Russell - 07523916539