KCJ Training & Employment Solutions are on the lookout for a Technical Heating Sales Manager to join our client based in the Cotswolds.
To apply for this role call us today on 01793 200110 and ask for Conor. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Main role This role has 3 primary functions;
1. To increase sales revenue, primarily in the domestic heating and boiler installation division.
2. To ensure the company delivers the highest quality service and solutions to our customers throughout the whole customer journey (from enquiry to project completion).
3. To support the Head of Renewables with quotations (training to be provided as necessary).
• Manage all boiler and heating system installation quotations from enquiry through to project completion.
• Provide support to Sales Mangers on large projects and renewable enquiries.
• Liaise with Sales Co-ordinator to keep abreast of the status of each quotation.
• Review and report sales figures weekly to Directors.
• Ensure all information required to provide an accurate quotation and carry out the proposed works with highest efficiencies is gathered, recorded in the correct fashion, and made available for all internal staff to access and interpret.
• Attend weekly Operations meeting with Sales Managers and Operations Department to discuss the status of quotes and ongoing projects, including requirements, issues and deadlines.
• Ensure project coordination between customers and internal staff is of the highest standard.
• Liaise with Operations Department to schedule works and ensure communication with regard to the project progress is regular and of excellent quality.
• Manage and maintain project files and paperwork, ensuring checklist requirements are met on completion of projects and passed onto accounts with final costs for invoicing and closure.
• Liaise with Operations Department to provide project status reports to Directors.
• Manage any sub-contractors required as part of the works when appropriate.
• Assist Installation Engineers with queries and technical issues on live projects.
• Manage any issues that may arise during the works process, ensuring variation estimates for any additional works are issued to the customer in writing.
• Liaise with Operations Department to organise snagging to be completed for project sign off at the earliest point.
• Develop strategies and processes to track projects through from enquiry to completion, in the most efficient manner. This will include attending internal and external meetings (off premise) and taking minutes to be filed on our internal workflow management tool, receiving project documents and compiling a summary that includes a project plan, target date and list of responsibilities and responsible person.
• Create and continually improve project reporting processes to help achieve the best possible efficiencies within the company and the highest possible service to our customers.
• Liaise with office staff to compile installation handover packs for all boiler installations.
• Resolve customer invoice queries relating to your quoted projects.
Standards to be met
• Ensure best pricing is obtained for all quotations.
• All quotes to be issued to customers in a timely manner, without grammatical errors, set out in an easy to understand fashion for customers.
• All boiler quotes should be delivered by e-mail within 2 working days of survey.
• All major project quotes should be delivered in person wherever possible within 7 working days of being carried out.
• All quotes should be followed up with customers as required and instructed by the Sales Co-ordinator.
• Monthly sales targets to be set and reviewed with Directors.
• An up to date analysis of all pending quotes should be presented at the weekly sales meeting.
• An up to date analysis of all ongoing projects should be presented at the weekly operations meeting.
• Attend all project commencements to ensure Installers have required information, correct parts and answer any questions raised, confirm works with the customer and discuss and variations.
• All customer queries should be responded to with 2 hours and resolved within 2 days.
• Any variation to the quotation (VO) to be confirmed in writing with the customer within 1 day.
• Keep abreast of product development and new technologies.
• Continual review of manufacturers in the market to ensure the company is offering the best solution for our customers.