My client based in the heart of Swindon are seeking a Sales & Lettings Negotiator. This reputable organisation is held in high regard within the property sector, going from strength to strength each year. You will be joining a small but very friendly team. Previous Lettings experience is essential as is a passion to always deliver outstanding customer service.
Letting Negotiator – the role
- Meeting with clients to conduct viewings.
- Negotiate fees and payment for the properties.
- Upload and maintain the administration and files.
- Liaise between property owner and tenant.
Lettings Negotiator – the candidate
- Previous experience in the property sector.
- Full licence and car.
- Understand of the lettings process.
- Outstanding customer service.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Bonus Scheme
- Commission Pay
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Driving License (Required)