KCJ Training & Employment Solutions have been delivering on their mission to maintain a company that our clients, candidates and staff are proud of for 27 years!
Our drive, passion and commitment to our clients and staff through people focused innovation is what truly sets us apart from the rest.
We are straightforward, down-to-earth, honest and actively encourage a strong work ethic within our team which has led to being known as the right recruitment agency to deal with by our candidates, clients and staff.
Anybody that works for KCJ is part of an ever growing, tight knit family. In fact, we’re family ran! We passionately believe that development, encouragement, support and reward are key factors to career development and progression.
Due to our rapid rate of growth, we have a new opportunity for a Permanent Recruitment Consultant based in our offices in Swindon.
What You will do
- Growing an existing desk
- Excellent sales record and the ability to liaise at senior levels.
- Achieve monthly targets
- Recruitment of candidates
- Liaising with clients to ensure requirements are met.
- Answering calls out of hours (on branch rotation)
- 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday
- “Recruitment Account Management” experience preferred but not essential.
A responsible position that requires a high level of maturity, flexibility, positivity and professionalism.
We are offering:
* Competitive salary
* Commission after probationary period
* Annual Bonus Scheme
* Mobile phone and desk-top or laptop
* 4% Company Pension Contribution
* 20 days holiday per year – smoker
* 24 days holiday per year – non smoker
* Opportunity to create your own division and progress to Divisional Manager
* Life Assurance Cover after qualifying period
* In-house training and development
* Working for a young dynamic business
Please note that this position is in England and is not open to individuals applying from outside the United Kingdom
If you are looking for your next challenge and have the same passions and motivations as us then we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com, alternatively you can call us on 01793 200100.