We here at KCJ have a very rare and exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Manager/Head Chef to join a well-known and established company in the heart of Evesham. We are interested in someone who wants to have a part to play in a swiftly evolving company whilst running a truly unique business.
As Kitchen Manager, you will have the ability to take responsibility for the entire kitchen operations, including the development of your team. With passion for serving dishes that you are proud of, you will instil this and other values of excellence, profit maximisation, and health & safety practices, throughout the kitchen team.
WHO ARE YOU?
• Hands on experience of preparing fresh food, on a cook to order basis.
• Driven by 100% customer satisfaction.
• Absolute eye for detail and passionate about food quality.
• Knowledge of the highest standards of Health & Safety, hand in hand with Hygiene, and be able to implement this into the work place.
• Be a team player with the desire to develop yourself and those around you.
• Excellent stock and profit control.
• Level 2 Food Safety Certificate is a minimum requirement.
• A vision for the development of business and its food offering.
• Baking skills are advantageous.
• MUST live locally to Evesham
WHAT DO YOU GET
• Lively, fun working environment.
• An excellent salary and achievable bonus
• Excellent career and high track promotion prospects.
• Generous staff discount
• Free tickets
• Private healthcare (under discretion)
• Pension scheme
• 28 days holiday.