- Ability to prioritise work effectively to meet business requirements with demonstratable planning and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to communicate within and across functions at all levels and with confidence.
Location: - OX12
Hours: - The employee will normally work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Some flexibility is required, and your hours may need to be changed to cover for absences and to meet business needs.
Salary: - Competitive – Please confirm your salary expectations when applying.
Personnel Requirements: - A DBS check may be required for this role.
Experience/Qualifications: - Experience of administration within the FM Industry essential and experience utilising a CAFM system within a Helpdesk environment desirable.
To be accountable for all administrative activities for assigned clients, ensuring both PPM and reactive works are completed, compliant and invoiced within SLA.
- All Legislative requirements are adhered to.
- Planning and allocation of tasks to technical team, contractors, directly employed engineers any other third party as required.
- Ensure all PPMs are accurate and complete within required SLA’s and records are readily available.
- Monitoring of all active jobs ensuring planning and escalations are in place as required and the CAFM system is updated accordingly.
- Collate and prepare operational and performance data as required.
- Communicate with Health and Safety, Compliance and Property Managers to ensure all RAM’s and permits are in place as required.
- Raise ADHOC POs for Parts / Labour on behalf of engineers.
- Administrative activities as required.
- Prepare and support invoicing accordingly.
For further information, please contact our Wantage Branch on 01235 242240.
Michael - 07377836558
Russell - 07523916539