KCJ Training & Employment solutions are looking for a Full time Experienced Heat Pump installation engineer available within a well-established Cotswolds company.
We are looking for a skilled engineer with strong installation experience, as well as great customer service skills, to join our clients forward-looking team of engineers.
**IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE**
– Air and ground source heat pump installation experience.
– GNVQ Level 2 (preferred Level 3)
– Knowledge of electrical controls / wiring systems.
– Minimum 5 years heating and plumbing experience.
– Knowledge of key manufacturers; Mitsubishi, Daiken, Nibi, Kensa, Samsung and others.
– Excellent customer service skills. Full clean driving license.
– High attention to detail.
– Ability to work on own initiative and independently.
– Computer / tablet literate.
– Confident managing a varied workload.
– Competitive salary, dependant on experience.
– Company vehicle and fuel card.
– Company mobile phone and tablet.
To apply call Conor on 01793 200110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org