KCJ are recruiting for a full time qualified electrician position available at well-established Cotswolds heating and plumbing company.
**IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE**
– Fully qualified to BS7671:2008 17th Edition standards.
– Ability to test and inspect electrical installation works and complete relevant certification (C&G 2391).
– Confident managing a varied workload. – Excellent customer service skills.
– Full clean driving license.
– Relevant qualifications and high attention to detail.
– Ability to work on own initiative and independently.
– Computer / tablet literate.
– Minimum 5 years electrical experience.
– Single and 3 phase experience
Candidate must be confident in the following:
– Wiring of heating systems,
– S & Y Plan installations,
– Domestic electrical installation works,
– Intelligent heating controls,
– testing and inspection of installations.
– Competitive salary, dependant on experience Company vehicle and fuel card.
Company mobile phone and tablet
Working hours – 8am – 5.30pm
20 days holidays + bank holidays
Christmas shut down
Ongoing training as required.
To apply for this role please contact Conor on 01793 200110 or e-mail email@example.com