An exciting opportunity for a Customer Services Co-ordinators to join a very creative, forward thinking and entrepreneurial manufacturing firm based in Hitchin. Our client is a very successful German manufacturing company looking to increase its business in the UK and overseas. They are looking to expand their sales/customer services team and wish to recruit a Sales and Customer Services Co-Ordinators in order to manage and develop existing and new customers.
This is a customer facing sales role with the primary focus being on sales and customer service, including account management of a number of key customers and the development of new customers.
This is undoubtedly a not-to-be-missed prospect for an experienced and highly competent Sales/Customer Services co-ordinator looking to move into a role that focuses on providing the highest level of sales and Customer Services support to a diverse client base externally.
There is genuine scope for taking ownership for both the sales and customer services part of the role that genuinely boasts variety in an environment with an ethos of rewarding those who give their all with a very competitive salary and opportunities for superb career development in order for employees to reach their fullest potential.
The successful candidates will ideally possess;
• A previous background as a sales co-ordinator/Customer service or equivalent, ideally within a manufacturing business – but this is not essential
• Bags of personal confidence,
• Is a highly organised sales professional and has a customer centric approach to their work.
• Experience of order processing, managing changes to customer order schedules,
• Proven track record of handling customer enquiries and preparing and following up quotations,
• Reporting on customer performance with the view to developing account management plans.
• Used to being the first point of contact for a range of customers – customer services
• Excellent communication skills via telephone and e-mail.
• Moderate IT skills and experience using Microsoft Office programmes.
As a Sales Co-ordinator you would spend the majority of your time working in the office but there will be a requirement to visit some customers.
As a key member of our sales team you will be a highly-motivated individual who enjoys contributing in a team environment. We are looking for an ambitious applicants who has a desire to grow with an expanding company and develop both themselves and their career in sales and customer services.
In return, you can expect a salary of up to £27,000 (DOE) + benefits + annual profit share
Applications required ASAP as interview commence immediately