Salary: £35,000 – £38,000 per annum
KCJ Recruitment are currently recruiting for 3D CAD Designers to be based in Swindon.
Responsibilities of the CAD Designers:
- 3D mechanical design with a focus on Design for Manufacture
- Concerning module design and integration
- Pipework Design to minimize thermal / operational stresses
- Drawings of individual bespoke components
- Plot plan for site installation / planning applications
- Support the manufacture, assembly, installation & commissioning of processes
- P&ID Drafting
- Manage the company’s drawings and work with operations to create a spares system
- Developing the company’s knowledge and know how needed to design and enhance standard machine modules from information provided by the manufacturing and operations teams.
- Qualification and experience in 3D CAD design
- Proficiency working in a team environment with cross-functional groups to achieve significant goals under tight time and financial pressures
- Interpersonal skills needed to develop the solutions with operations, manufacturing and Research and Development teams
- Applying process industry standards
- Background in either Oil & Gas refining, Waste Management or Furnaces/ Combustion Design would be an advantage
- Strong organisational and analytical skills for managing multiple simultaneous tasks/projects during design, construction, and operational phases
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Ability to use and teach others in the use of Solid Edge, Solid Works
- Design of high temperature vessels/ processes
- Solids handling equipment
- A Life Insurance Scheme based on 4 times annual salary
- Company contributory Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme payable against a set of measurable, personal performance and business objectives
- Share option grant based on your contribution to the business
Applications required ASAP as interviews will commence immediately.
For further information please contact our office and ask for Conor on 01793 200110.
KCJ TES is a recruitment agency based in Wiltshire.